Free Industrial NewsChina's East Hope Group to Increase Polysilicon Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's East Hope Group to Increase Polysilicon Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 93 Words
Attachment: East Hope Group 0321
Xinjiang East Hope New Energy Company Limited, a subsidiary of China's East Hope Group, is planning to invest $1.55 billion to build two polysilicon production lines, each with a capacity of 30,000 tons per year, in Jimsar, Xinjiang province.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...