Free Industrial NewsPalm Oil Extraction Industry Thrives in Guatemala, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Palm Oil Extraction Industry Thrives in Guatemala, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Palm oil production in Guatemala is becoming one of the most dynamic sectors in the country. The industry has doubled its production volume in the last decade.
Furthermore, Guatemala has become the second palm oil producer in Latin America. Nowadays, companies like Grupo Hame-Olmeca, Palmas del Ixcan LTDA, Industrias Chiquibul SA and Tiki Industrias SA are implementing more sustainable technologies to produce palm industry.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...