Free Industrial NewsNissin Foods to Build Brazilīs Largest Food Production Facility in Ponta Grossa, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Nissin Foods to Build Brazilīs Largest Food Production Facility in Ponta Grossa, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 137 Words
Attachment: LatAmer food 0321
Nissin Foods do Brasil Ltda, a subsidiary of Japan-based Nissin Foods Holding Company Limited, recently announced plans to invest R$350 million (US$64.1 million) to construct a new noodles production facility in Ponta Grossa, Paraná, with operations commencing by the end of 2023.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...