Free Industrial NewsSouth Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand
South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: South Af DC 0421
NEW DELHI--April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--South Africa has been investing heavily in data centers to meet a surge in demand fueled by the COVID-19 pandemic. Etix Everywhere and Teraco Data Environments are two of the biggest companies at work on several new data centers in South Africa.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Industrial Manufacturing industry
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- Microchip Shortage Causes Production Problems, Price Increases
- Tropical Cyclone Seroja Impacts West Australia Coast
- Maharashtra's Automotive Sector Continues with Reduced Workforce Caused by ...
- Industrial & Logistics Assets See Strong Investment in Australia