Free Industrial NewsLatin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Process Control Systems
Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Process Control Systems
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 144 Words
Attachment: LA medical 0421
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--April 16, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Process control systems are largely used in manufacturing facilities, and the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry is no exception. This type of system allows companies to process their production with better safety conditions, enhanced energy efficiency, reduced labor costs and increased productivity.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...