Premium Industrial NewsTechnipFMC, Technip Energies Have Hand in More than $155 Billion in Projects
TechnipFMC, Technip Energies Have Hand in More than $155 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 762 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving TechnipFMC, TechnipEnergies
SUGAR LAND--April 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giants TechnipFMC (NYSE:FTI) (London, England) and its recent spinoff Technip Energies appear to be going strong in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to chief executive officer Doug Pferdehirt in a February conference call, the companies faced no cancellations from the backlog in 2020 despite an "unpredictable operating environment." To this end, the companies are at work on projects throughout the world in a number of fields, including Oil & Gas Production, Chemical Processing and Petroleum Refining. Industrial Info is tracking projects valued at more than $155 billion involving TechnipFMC, including more than $18.3 billion worth in the U.S. and Canada.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Westlake Chemical Enjoys Rebound in Building Materials Demand
- IIR Webinar to Discuss Increase in Chemicals Demand as Economies Reopen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 22nd 2021
- Europe's DACH Region Sees Nearly $730 in Capital Plastics Projects