Premium Industrial NewsNextEra Shows No Sign of Relenting on Renewables Drive
NextEra Shows No Sign of Relenting on Renewables Drive
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) continues to take a leading role in the development of renewable energy throughout the U.S. The company's primary subsidiary, Florida Power & Light Company (FPL), placed into service approximately 300 megawatts (MW) of solar power in the first quarter of this year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...