Premium Industrial NewsDevelopers Race to Increase U.S. Laboratory Space
Developers Race to Increase U.S. Laboratory Space
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 183 Words
Attachment: BioMed, Alexandria Laboratory Projects
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the scarcity of laboratory space in North America. More developers are converting or constructing buildings to accommodate laboratories as the demand has risen. Industrial Info is currently tracking $1.58 billion worth of Alexandria Real Estate projects and $800 million worth of BioMed Realty Trust Incorporated projects, two of the top players in providing laboratory space.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
- Feds Halt Production at Emergent BioSolution's COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Ba...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...