Premium Industrial NewsCOVID-19 Drives Demand for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in North America
COVID-19 Drives Demand for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in North America
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 153 Words
Attachment: API pharma 0421, PHARMA API
SUGAR LAND--April 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Pharmaceuticals and biological drugs are manufactured using ingredients usually produced offsite. Historically, the U.S. and Canada have relied heavily on countries such as China, India and Italy to supply these ingredients in a timely and economic manner. But the pandemic fueled a need to produce active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) domestically to secure supply chains for North American drug manufacturers.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...