Premium Industrial NewsMichigan's DTE Energy Hikes Capital Spending as it Moves from Coal
Michigan's DTE Energy Hikes Capital Spending as it Moves from Coal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 721 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE) (Detroit, Michigan) is accelerating its move away from coal-fired power generation with an increasingly ambitious schedule of renewable and gas-fired generation. DTE is offering a more detailed map of its long-term plans, such as a series of windfarms across Michigan. The company Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.4 billion in active DTE projects, more than $1 billion of which is attributed to natural gas-fired generation projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from DTE Energy, including a major gas-fired power plant, a series of coal-fired plant retirements, and several major windfarms.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...