Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Chemical Processing News Today
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 320 Words
NOVA Chemicals was forced to shut down the 1.8 billion-pound-per-year Olefins (Hot/Cold) Ethylene unit at its Corunna, Ontario, plant, due to emergency repairs. Due to this outage, NOVA Chemicals has declared force majeure on polyethylene (PE) resins produced in the Ontario area. A restart attempt is expected late next week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
- German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Pow...
- Latin American Chemical Companies Focus on Recycling Projects