Free Industrial NewsDrugmakers Step in to Aid COVID-19-Ravaged India
Drugmakers Step in to Aid COVID-19-Ravaged India
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 219 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 3, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Much has been written of the Pharmaceutical Industry's reliance on drug products from both China and India for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and generics. But with India's COVID-19 caseloads and deaths surging, drugmakers have responded with promises of desperately needed treatments and vaccines.
Companies featured: Gilead Sciences Incorporated (NASDAQ:GILD), Merck & Co. (NYSE:MRK)
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
- Feds Halt Production at Emergent BioSolution's COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Ba...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...