Premium Industrial NewsDominion Goes Full Tilt on Renewables in $32 Billion Capital Spending Program
Dominion Goes Full Tilt on Renewables in $32 Billion Capital Spending Program
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1000 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) is planning up to $32 billion in capital investments over the next five years, with the bulk attributed to renewable-energy, decarbonization and other emission-reducing projects.
Other companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Northstar Midstream
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Wood Group Looks to Brighter Second-Half 2021 After Pandemic Dampens EPC De...
- Dominion Energy, Williams Companies: Your Daily Energy News
- Projects Ensue as U.S. Power Companies Set Net-Zero Emissions Goals
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Dominion Energy Moves Further into Wind, Solar Territory