Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Food & Beverage Industry Sees $6.75 Billion in Project Construction Starts for Second Quarter
U.S. Food & Beverage Industry Sees $6.75 Billion in Project Construction Starts for Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 327 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 1, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Food and beverage firms are ramping up investments in manufacturing and distribution facilities across the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking more than 400 projects with a planned construction start date in the second quarter, and have an aggregate value of $6.9 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Food & Beverage industry
- Energy Development Drives U.S. Mid-Atlantic's $10 Billion in First-Quarter ...
- Online Retail Demand Drives Massive Investment in U.S. Warehousing & Distri...
- U.S. Heavy Manufacturers Plan $2 Billion in Second-Quarter Project Kickoffs...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Rides Major Acquisitions Into 2021
- U.S. Southeast Expects More than $3 Billion in Second-Quarter Industrial Ma...