Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 185 Words
Attachment: China RD pharma 0621
BEIJING--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In the last 10 years, the average return on investment (ROI) in China's pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) market has declined, which creates an obstacle for China's small- and medium-sized developers of patterned drugs.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...
- China's Pharma Market Could See New Growth Wave as India's Plants Close