Premium Industrial NewsChina Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 108 Words
BEIJING--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China has authorized five companies for COVID-19 vaccine production: Sinopharm Beijing Institute, SinoVac, CanSinoBIO, Sinopharm Wuhan Institute and Anhui Zhifei Longcom. Industrial Info is tracking five active COVID-19 vaccine projects, worth $698 million in China, two of which will kick off in the second half of this year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...
- China's Pharma Market Could See New Growth Wave as India's Plants Close