Premium Industrial NewsCanada's Pembina Buys Inter Pipeline as Midstream Firms Make Big Bets on Post-COVID Recovery
Canada's Pembina Buys Inter Pipeline as Midstream Firms Make Big Bets on Post-COVID Recovery
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 832 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 2, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As oil and gas demand rebounds across North America, midstream giants like Pembina Pipeline (NYSE:PBA) (Calgary, Alberta) are buying out many of their smaller rivals, which typically had less cash and fewer assets on hand to carry them through the pandemic. Pembina announced this week it expects to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Inter Pipeline Limited (TSX:IPL) (Calgary), a nearly 25-year-old company that had been left wounded by the pandemic fallout. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2.5 billion in active projects from Pembina and more than $4.3 billion worth from Inter Pipeline.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued active projects from Pembina and Inter Pipeline, including Inter Pipeline's massive Heartland Petrochemical Complex and Pembina's planned revival of expansions to its Peace Pipeline and Prince Rupert Terminal.
Other companies featured: Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE:BIP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pembina to Build on Demand Growth in 2021 with Pipeline, Export Terminal Ex...
- North America on Track for $3.6 Billion in Terminal Project Completions in ...
- Brookfield Presses Forward with Renewables Agenda, but Keeps Pipeline Proje...
- Brookfield Set to Acquire Inter Pipeline, Combining $4.3 Billion in Canadia...
- Alberta Issues Incentives Grant for Petrochemical Project Development