Premium Industrial NewsJordan Plans $1.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Keep Chemical Industry Going
Jordan Plans $1.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Keep Chemical Industry Going
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 138 Words
NEW DELHI--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jordan, although a small country, produces a significant capacity of chemical products, especially phosphate-based products, such as phosphoric acid and ammonium phosphate, along with chlor-alkali and many other chemicals.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today