Premium Industrial NewsOntario Leads Canada's $603 Billion Industrial Project Push
Ontario Leads Canada's $603 Billion Industrial Project Push
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 436 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 25, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial project activity is improving in Canada. The value of construction starts has increased by 46% year over year, according to the May 2021 update of Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index. One of the larger contributors to this increase is Ontario, which is a taking greater share of the project activity from Alberta and British Columbia, which in turn have been hit hard by the downturn in the Oil & Gas market. In a sense, Ontario has a more diversified industry than western Canada's provinces, which rely heavily on fossil fuel extraction.
Within this article: Projects under development in Ontario
Companies featured: IAMGOLD Corporation (NYSE:IAG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Rubicon's Ontario Gold Mine Mill Reaches Commissioning Phase
- Airport 'People Mover' Boosts U.S. Northeast to More than $8 Billion in Pla...
- Italy's Eni Starts Gas Production at Merakes Field in Indonesia
- Shaken, Not Stirred: Gold Mining Firms Fare Well This Year So Far
- Newmont Sees Boost in First-Quarter Earnings Thanks to Gold Prices, Goldcor...