Premium Industrial NewsBangladesh Power Operators Cancel 12 GW in Planned Coal-Fired Capacity
Bangladesh Power Operators Cancel 12 GW in Planned Coal-Fired Capacity
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 196 Words
NEW DELHI--July 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info has identified 12 gigawatts (GW) of planned coal-fired power capacity in Bangladesh that have been cancelled as a result of the government's move away from such projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August