Premium Industrial NewsChina Grows Ethane Cracker Fleet
China Grows Ethane Cracker Fleet
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 171 Words
BEIJING--July 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Presently, ethane cracker units across the globe are mainly concentrated in the U.S., Canada, the Middle East and Western Europe. But China is making inroads in this sector.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Insurgency May Threaten Mozambique's LNG Ambitions
- More than $7 Billion in LNG Regasification Terminals on Track for Completio...
- COVID-19 Casts $33 Billion Shadow Over Canada's Oil & Gas Investments
- Industrial Info Tracks $87 Billion Worth of Royal Dutch Shell Projects
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion Worth of Under-Construction O...