Premium Industrial NewsU.S., Canadian Food Makers Beef Up Spending on Plant-Based Alternatives
U.S., Canadian Food Makers Beef Up Spending on Plant-Based Alternatives
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 140 Words
Attachment: US-Can plant food 0721
SUGAR LAND--July 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $400 million in new (recently tracked in 2021), active plant-based projects in the U.S. and Canadian Food & Beverage Industry. Consumer demand is fueling capital spending across several sectors, including meat, frozen food, and bottling and food preparation, but the plant-based alternative foods sector continues to be the hottest ticket.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Soaring Gas Prices Hit European Chemicals and Steel Sectors
- CO2 Shortage Sparks Meat & Poultry Food Security Concerns in U.K.
- Minnesota Boasts $5.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction, Led by Indust...
- How Sweet It Is: More Than $500 Million in Candy, Confectionery Projects Tr...
- Food & Beverage Industry's Pet Food Segment Boasts Solid Spending