Premium Industrial NewsChina's Cosmetics Market Looks to Rosy Growth
China's Cosmetics Market Looks to Rosy Growth
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 143 Words
BEIJING--July 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's cosmetics market was valued at about $30.6 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $35.23 billion in 2021. Industrial Info is tracking more than $706 million of investment related to active cosmetics projects in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug