Premium Industrial NewsChina Increases Environmental Protection Equipment Production
China Increases Environmental Protection Equipment Production
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 158 Words
BEIJING--July 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to China Business Intelligence Network, in 2016, China's output of air pollution prevention and control equipment was 490,700 units, and in 2020, it was 336,800 units. From January through May 2021, China produced 211,500 sets of air pollution prevention and control equipment, up 45.7% year over year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion