Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Electric Vehicle Market Revs Up
U.S. Electric Vehicle Market Revs Up
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 121 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Electric vehicles (EVs) are projected to reach 10% of global passenger sales in 2025, according to Forbes. Global automobile production is steadily trending toward all-electric fleets, as several major car manufacturers have announced they will be fully electric by the 2030s, and many governments are pushing for greener transportation.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...