Premium Industrial NewsTyphoon May Further Disrupt Shipping from China
Typhoon May Further Disrupt Shipping from China
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 333 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A typhoon that is churning toward China's east coast threatens to exacerbate supply chain problems that have hampered global cargo shipments for much of the summer.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...