Premium Industrial NewsWyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Minerals
Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Minerals
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 776 Words
Attachment: Wyoming Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While other U.S. states may show a higher amount of project activity, Wyoming may show the most variability. Projects under construction in the state include those in the Metals & Minerals, Refining, Pipelines, Alternative Fuels and other industries. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in industrial projects under construction in Wyoming, with the Metals & Minerals industry leading in terms of overall project value.
Companies featured: Genesis Energy LP (NYSE:GEL), HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- HollyFrontier Enjoys Petroleum Demand Revival, Puts Muscle into Renewable D...
- HollyFrontier Doubles Capital Spending in 2021, Accelerates Renewable Diese...
- Slim Pickings for U.S. Refinery Project Kickoffs in Fourth Quarter
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Renewable Diesel Projects Grow in Popularity
- Worley Gains Market Ground After Acquisition of Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals B...