Premium Industrial NewsIndia's Corrugated Packaging Sector Faces Skyrocketing Raw Material Costs
India's Corrugated Packaging Sector Faces Skyrocketing Raw Material Costs
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 137 Words
NEW DELHI--October 14-- 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--India's corrugated packaging sector is facing a sharp jump in raw material costs.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Brazilian Pulp & Paper Company Takes Steps to Reduce Environmental Footprin...
- Led by Industrial Manufacturing, Utah Hosts $5.6 Billion in Projects Under ...
- Uranium Project Dominates Tennessee's $13.4 Billion Worth of Projects Under...
- Argentina's Bovine Meat Industry Suffers from Statute Limiting Exports
- Georgia, Alabama Lead U.S. in Active Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects