Premium Industrial NewsJapan's Pharma Majors Invest $525 Million in API-Related Projects
Japan's Pharma Majors Invest $525 Million in API-Related Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: Japan API 1121
KOFU, JAPAN--November 5, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Many Japanese pharmaceutical majors are expanding their active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) production facilities to produce new COVID-19 vaccines. In addition, they are at work on more typical maintenance, plant-expansion, equipment-upgrade and equipment-replacement projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Lonza Expanding Swiss Microbial Operations
- Japan's Pharma Majors Invest $388 Million in Generic Drug Projects
- Biopharma, Traditional Pharma Face Different Supply-Chain Issues in Pandemi...
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Almac Plans 1,000 New Pharma Jobs in Northern Ireland