Premium Industrial NewsSteelmaker ArcelorMittal Overcomes Headwinds to Report Strong Gains in Third Quarter
Steelmaker ArcelorMittal Overcomes Headwinds to Report Strong Gains in Third Quarter
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 682 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite supply-chain issues, a drop in shipments and weaker demand from automotive customers, global steel producer ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg, Luxembourg) reported its highest quarterly profit since 2008 on Thursday. Higher steel price spreads more than offset the lower steel shipments, according to the company. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9 billion worth of active capital projects by ArcelorMittal, including its joint-venture projects in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- The Iron Giant: Cleveland-Cliffs Strives for Bigger, Better Things with Arc...
- Alabama Leads U.S. Southeast Region in Active Steel Mill Projects
- Steel Industry Leads More than $537 Million in Canadian Maintenance Project...
- Top Companies in U.S. Metals & Minerals Plan Long-Term Maintenance Kickoffs...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...