Premium Industrial NewsIndia Sees Increased Demand for Paper Packaging
India Sees Increased Demand for Paper Packaging
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 222 Words
NEW DELHI--January 4, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Revenues for India's paper packaging micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) have recovered back to pre-COVID levels. During COVID, recycled fiber (raw material) was not available due to considerable imports of recycled pulp by China and increased raw material prices that impacted the domestic industry. However, the paper packaging industry now is stable due to increased demand on revived consumer spending.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- IIR's 2022 U.S. & Canada Industrial Market Outlook Goes Virtual
- U.S., Canadian Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Adjusts to New Normal in Consume...
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Power Industry Leads Mississippi's $2.8 Billion in Projects Under Construct...