Premium Industrial NewsNorth America's Pharma/Biotech Industry Enjoys Banner Year for Construction Projects
North America's Pharma/Biotech Industry Enjoys Banner Year for Construction Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 223 Words
Attachment: NA Pharma const 2021
SUGAR LAND--December 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The North American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry reported tremendous growth in capital construction during the 2021 calendar year. The COVID-19 pandemic brought the life science industry to the fore, driven by supply chain issues, the "reshoring" of production, the need for new therapeutics and research and development (R&D) spending, among other factors.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- More than 150 Plants in North America's Pharma-Biotech Industry Opened in 2...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- Japan's Pharma Majors May Invest $340 Million in Fill-and-Finish Projects
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Could See Wave of Project Completions in 2...