Premium Industrial NewsChrysler to go All Electric
Chrysler to go All Electric
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 177 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--World automobile production has been slowly transitioning to all-electric vehicle (EV) production, with several car manufacturers progressing to fully electric fleets by the 2030s. A relative latecomer to EV production, Chrysler (Auburn Hills, Michigan) recently announced it will launch its first battery-electric vehicle in 2025, reviving the Airflow nameplate from the 1930s.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Power, Automotive Lead Michigan to $11.9 Billion in Industrial Projects Und...
- Industrial Manufacturing Drives $10 Billion in Projects Under Construction ...
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage Bedevils U.S. Automakers
- U.S. Great Lakes Region Sees Nearly $2.5 Billion in Planned First-Quarter I...
- Walbridge at Work on More than $4 Billion in U.S. Projects