Premium Industrial NewsYucatan Peninsula to Benefit from "Tren Maya" Rail Project
Yucatan Peninsula to Benefit from "Tren Maya" Rail Project
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 135 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--January 11, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula will benefit from the 1,525-kilometer "Tren Maya" railway project, which is aimed at linking tourist areas and improving the region's economy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Airport, Subways and Auto Plant Feature in Mexico's First-Quarter 2016 Proj...
- Airports, Autos Highlight Mexico's Fourth-Quarter 2015 Project Kickoffs
- Mexico's Energy Liberalization Has Rocky Start, but Expert Predicts Fast Re...
- General Motors Takes Major Step in Ramping Up Electric Vehicle Manufacturin...
- Intel Grows Computer Chip Capacity in Ohio