Premium Industrial NewsIndustry Snapshot: North American Pharmaceutical-Biotech Capital Investment Jumps to $14.7 billion for 2006
Industry Snapshot: North American Pharmaceutical-Biotech Capital Investment Jumps to $14.7 billion for 2006
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 741 Words
Attachment: 2006 Pharma-Biotech Industry Planned Project Spending Chart, Pharma-Biotech Industry Project Spending Analysis
Spending in 2005 was spread throughout all of the North American regions, with the Great Lakes emerging as the somewhat surprising leader, with 54 projects valued at $2.8 billion scheduled to begin construction. - Includes 2006 Pharma-Biotech Industry Planned Project Spending Chart and Pharma-Biotech Industry Project Spending Analysis
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- New German Government to Embrace Decarbonisation of Heavy Industry
- Japan's Pharma Majors Inject Capital into Injectable Projects
- Data Centers, Wind Power Drive Nebraska's $3 Billion of Projects Under Cons...
- Industrial Manufacturing Stands Out in Missouri's $4.2 Billion of Projects ...