Premium Industrial NewsPower China Subsidiary Wins Contract for Nuclear Power Unit in Shandong Province
Power China Subsidiary Wins Contract for Nuclear Power Unit in Shandong Province
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 280 Words
BEIJING--May 5, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Shandong Electric Power Construction No. 2 Company (SEPCO2) (Jinan, Shandong) won the contract for the construction and erection of State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation's (SNPTC) (Beijing) first CAP1400 Nuclear Demonstration Power Unit, according to Power Construction Corporation of China (Power China) (Beijing).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects
- JEPC3 Wins Key Contract for Unit 2 of SNPTC's CAP1400 Demonstrative Project
- China Accepts Environmental Assessment for SNPTC's Rongcheng CAP1400 Demons...
- China's Henan Province Aims to Increase Renewable Energy Capacity
- French and U.K. Nuclear Projects Delayed by COVID-19