Premium Industrial NewsSEPCO1 Kicks Off Construction on Coal-Fired Qitai Project in Xinjiang
SEPCO1 Kicks Off Construction on Coal-Fired Qitai Project in Xinjiang
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 244 Words
BEIJING--May 14, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Shandong Electric Power Construction No. 1 Company (SEPCO1) (Jinan, Shandong) has started construction on Xinjiang Xinyou Energy Investment Company Limited's (Changji, Xinjiang) 1,320-megawatt (MW), grassroot Qitai Power Plant, it was announced on May 7. Builders have poured the first concrete for the main powerhouse, said SEPCO1's parent company, Power Construction Corporation of China (PowerChina) (Beijing).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- UAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info ...
- Third Batch of Five Inferior, Coal-Fired Power Projects Receives Approval i...
- Construction of Datang Binzhou Cogeneration Project Kicks Off in Shandong
- Datang International's Leizhou Power Plant Grassroot Project Receives Envir...
- Dubai Invests $5.4 Billion in Expanding Power Platform for Expo 2020