Premium Industrial NewsNDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects
NDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 430 Words
BEIJING--July 1, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) plans to accelerate the approval procedure for nuclear power projects totaling 15 gigawatts (GW) along coastal areas, according to reports from a meeting held by the panel on June 24.
Within this article: Six nuclear power projects, including the Hongyanhe Nuclear Power Plant; the Xudabao Nuclear Power Plant; the Haiyang Nuclear Power Plant; the Sanmen Nuclear Power Plant; the Lufeng Nuclear Power Plant; and the Rongcheng Nuclear Power Demonstrative Project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Westinghouse's Bankruptcy Unlikely to Affect more than $31 Billion in U.S. ...
- JEPC3 Wins Key Contract for Unit 2 of SNPTC's CAP1400 Demonstrative Project
- Power China Subsidiary Wins Contract for Nuclear Power Unit in Shandong Pro...
- CNNC's Xudabao Nuclear Power Project Receives Site Clearance, to See First ...
- China Accepts Environmental Assessment for SNPTC's Rongcheng CAP1400 Demons...