Premium Industrial NewsChina Targets Tanzania's Iron Ore Production
China Targets Tanzania's Iron Ore Production
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 282 Words
JOHANNESBURG--February 4, 2015--Written by Richard Finlayson, Senior International Editor for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Before, and now during China's current deflationary domestic tendency, China has targeted Tanzania's resource potential as a prize and an investment stronghold. Local reports say that 6,000 Chinese entities are interested in exploring for mineral resources in south Tanzania, with a focus on iron ore.
Within this article: Update on China's mining interests in Tanzania.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...
- Rio Tinto Announces $7.5 Billion Investment for 50% Decarbonization by 2030