Premium Industrial NewsNew England to See Almost $1.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs for Fourth-Quarter 2015, Led by Manufacturing, Pharma
New England to See Almost $1.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs for Fourth-Quarter 2015, Led by Manufacturing, Pharma
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 740 Words
Attachment: New England Project Kickoffs, 4Q14
SUGAR LAND--September 2, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The New England region is expected to see a slight increase in its total investment value (TIV) for projects set to begin construction in fourth-quarter 2015. The TIV stands at $1.44 billion, heavily influenced by the dramatic growth in Pennsylvania's Marcellus and Utica shales, which provides the area with an inexpensive feedstock. More than 85% of the total can be attributed to three industries: Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Biotech and Power.
Within this article: Details on key projects set to begin construction in New England in the fourth quarter, including those from major companies such as FedEx (NYSE:FDX), International Power America Incorporated, LFB USA, Ardagh Group, Royal DSM and Lonza Biologics Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EU Adds New COVID-19 Manufacturing Capacity
- U.S. Northeast, New England Regions Plan for More Than $1.9 Billion in Indu...
- New England Set for $16.5 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
- Design-Build Team Picked for On-Again, Off-Again Boston Green Line Extensio...
- Kiewit Looks to More than $13 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Completio...