Premium Industrial NewsGreat Lakes Region Looks to $48 Billion in 2017 Project Kickoffs
Great Lakes Region Looks to $48 Billion in 2017 Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 597 Words
Attachment: Great Lakes Region Kickoffs in 2017
SUGAR LAND--December 14, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A bountiful supply of natural gas from the Marcellus and Utica shale plays is among the factors driving economic growth in the U.S. Great Lakes region next year. Industrial Info is tracking $47.93 billion in active projects set to begin construction in the Great Lakes region in 2017, about 70% of which are attributed to four industries: Power Generation, Chemical Processing, Industrial Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas Pipelines.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects set to begin construction in the Great Lakes region in 2017, including those from major companies such as Advanced Power AG, General Electric (NYSE:GE), Midwest Fertilizer Corporation, KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR), Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP) and Spectra Energy Corporation (NYSE:SE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...