You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
California Gears Up for $3.9 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 627 Words
Attachment: 3Q17 California Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--June 9, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--California is set for $3.92 billion in planned project completions from July through September of this year. Leading the way in terms of project value is the Industrial Manufacturing Industry, which includes the rail transit sector, with $1.6 billion in planned completions. This is followed by the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry with $1.04 billion in planned completions, and the Power Industry, with $960 million.
Within this article: Details of some of California's biggest project completions in 3Q17
Companies featured: Gilead Sciences Incorporated (NASDAQ:GILD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker