You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MISBP Seeks Contractors, Investors for $3 Billion Petrochemical Complex
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: MISBP Map, 1018
Masjed Soleyman Bakhtiari Petrochemical Refinery Company (MISBP), a subsidiary of Masjed-e Soleyman Petrochemical Industries Company, recently completed feasibility studies, and acquired approval and land from Iran's Khuzestan Province, for a petrochemical and refinery complex that is worth more than USD$3 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker