You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MISBP Seeks Contractors, Investors for $3 Billion Petrochemical Complex
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: MISBP Map, 1018
Masjed Soleyman Bakhtiari Petrochemical Refinery Company (MISBP), a subsidiary of Masjed-e Soleyman Petrochemical Industries Company, recently completed feasibility studies, and acquired approval and land from Iran's Khuzestan Province, for a petrochemical and refinery complex that is worth more than USD$3 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Polypropylene Production Being Developed in Algeria, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Qatar to See Chlor-Alkali Production Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Iran to Invest $3.2 Billion in Methanol-to-Olefins Projects, an Industrial ...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker