You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MISBP Seeks Contractors, Investors for $3 Billion Petrochemical Complex
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: MISBP Map, 1018
Masjed Soleyman Bakhtiari Petrochemical Refinery Company (MISBP), a subsidiary of Masjed-e Soleyman Petrochemical Industries Company, recently completed feasibility studies, and acquired approval and land from Iran's Khuzestan Province, for a petrochemical and refinery complex that is worth more than USD$3 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- PTT Global Delays Decision on New U.S. Ethylene Unit, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker