You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 558 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, showed a 23% drop in Chemical Processing Industry spending in October. The index for October showed $16.2 billion in spending, down from nearly $21.1 billion in October 2017. The index has shown a drop in chemical spending since June.
Within this article: Aspects of the October North American Industrial Project Spending Index.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker