You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 558 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, showed a 23% drop in Chemical Processing Industry spending in October. The index for October showed $16.2 billion in spending, down from nearly $21.1 billion in October 2017. The index has shown a drop in chemical spending since June.
Within this article: Aspects of the October North American Industrial Project Spending Index.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker