You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM Grows Project Backlog to Record High
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 781 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Engineering, procurement and construction firm AECOM (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California) grew its project backlog by 22% in the quarter ending December 31 (the company's first fiscal quarter of 2019) to $59.5 billion, an all-time record high for the company. The company won a record $11 billion in business during the quarter. The company's quarterly revenue rose modestly at 2.6%, from $4.91 billion in 2017 to $5.03 billion in 2018. AECOM's quarterly net income fell from $111.3 million in 2017 to $51.5 million.
Within this article: Details of projects involving AECOM
Other companies featured: Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker