You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Food & Beverage Industry Second-Quarter Construction Starts Surge to $5.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 40 Words
Attachment: 2Q19 Food & Beverage Project Starts
In second-quarter 2019, construction is slated to get underway on more than $5.6 billion in Food & Beverage projects across the U.S.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Southeast Leads U.S., Canada in COVID-19-Affected Food & Beverage Projects,...
- India's Food & Beverage Industry Faces $457 Million in Projects Hit by COVI...
- Lockdown Leaves India's Sugar Industry with Bitter Taste, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker