You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cargill, Tyson Foods Lead in Food & Beverage Grassroot Projects, Expansions, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 1,330 active Food & Beverage Industry grassroot and plant expansion projects in North America with a combined value of $42.3 billion. Tyson Foods and Cargill lead the way by project count. Combined, the companies have more than 21 projects valued at more than $1.4 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Southeast Leads U.S., Canada in COVID-19-Affected Food & Beverage Projects,...
- India's Food & Beverage Industry Faces $457 Million in Projects Hit by COVI...
- Lockdown Leaves India's Sugar Industry with Bitter Taste, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker