You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exelon Plans $23 Billion in Capital Outlays Between 2019 and 2022
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 522 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 30, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Utility holding company Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) (Chicago, Illinois) plans to make nearly $23 billion in capital expenditures in its regulated utility units over the 2019-2022 period, company officials have told investors. Exelon, which operates six regulated electric and gas utilities serving 10 million customers, invested about $5.85 billion last year in those businesses.
Within this article: Breakdown of Exelon's planned capital investments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker