You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exelon Plans $23 Billion in Capital Outlays Between 2019 and 2022
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 522 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 30, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Utility holding company Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) (Chicago, Illinois) plans to make nearly $23 billion in capital expenditures in its regulated utility units over the 2019-2022 period, company officials have told investors. Exelon, which operates six regulated electric and gas utilities serving 10 million customers, invested about $5.85 billion last year in those businesses.
Within this article: Breakdown of Exelon's planned capital investments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker