You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bidders Circle Bayer's Animal Health Division
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 659 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The forthcoming sale of Bayer's animal medicines business is attracting the interest of leading European private equity firms in a battle that could see the division fetch up to 8 billion euro ($9 billion).
Within this article: Details bidder line up for Bayer animal division sale, leading products, estimated price, Bayer job cuts, related product line sales, Roundup cancer rulings and financial impact
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker