You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bidders Circle Bayer's Animal Health Division
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 659 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The forthcoming sale of Bayer's animal medicines business is attracting the interest of leading European private equity firms in a battle that could see the division fetch up to 8 billion euro ($9 billion).
Within this article: Details bidder line up for Bayer animal division sale, leading products, estimated price, Bayer job cuts, related product line sales, Roundup cancer rulings and financial impact
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region Sees Strong Life Science Capital Construction Acti...
- Vaccine Facility Projects Thrive in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Pharma Exports Expected to Hit $22 Billion by Mid-2020, an Industri...
- European Pharma Market to Face Changes with 4.0 Modernization Projects, an ...
- Environmental Compliance Picks Up in South Korea's Pharma Sector, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker