You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bidders Circle Bayer's Animal Health Division
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 659 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The forthcoming sale of Bayer's animal medicines business is attracting the interest of leading European private equity firms in a battle that could see the division fetch up to 8 billion euro ($9 billion).
Within this article: Details bidder line up for Bayer animal division sale, leading products, estimated price, Bayer job cuts, related product line sales, Roundup cancer rulings and financial impact
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- ICRA: Indian Pharma Industry to Grow 11-13% in FY2020, an Industrial Info M...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker