You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's PT PLN to Switch Four Small Power Plants to Biofuel, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Indonesia's state-owned utility company, PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), plans to convert four small-scale power plants to using biofuel.
Three of the power plants currently use diesel fuel and one uses natural gas. The plants will switch to crude palm oil. The power plants, which range in generation capacity from 10 megawatts to 62 megawatts, are located in Balikpapan, Sulawesi Selatan, Kalimatan Timur and Jayapura.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker